10301 Willows Rd NE
Redmond, WA 98052
As a relentless inquirer into the nature of the physical world, my enduring drive is to broaden my intellectual horizons and deepen my understanding of our complex universe.
Professionally, I am engaged in the exciting field of developing diffractive optical systems. It is a privilege to work at the frontier of novel optical technologies, given my long-standing passion for optics. Coding presents another area of professional interest for me, where I find immense satisfaction and fun.
Outside the laboratory, my hobbies pull together the threads of creativity and aesthetics. Tinkering with tunes on the piano, capturing visual narratives through photography, and expressing my imagination through crafting enable me to balance my intensely technical work with artful leisure activities.
- Design and analysis of extended depth of focus metalenses for achromatic computational imagingPhotonics Research, 2020
- Long wavelength infrared imaging under ambient thermal radiation via an all-silicon metalensOptical Materials Express, 2021
- Full-Color Metaoptical Imaging in Visible LightAdvanced Photonics Research, 2022
- Photonic Advantage of Optical EncodersNanophotonics, 2023
- Broadband Thermal Imaging using Meta-OpticsarXiv preprint arXiv:2307.11385, 2023